Saturday, March 7, 2009

Moving right along

Ada has really started taking off! She crawls so fast now and makes us feel like our house is always dirty as she will find the small pieces of whatever on the floor and eat it...
She now has two teeth which are completely in and has started letting go of things and trying to take steps. It usually doesn't end with her walking so she gets upset most of the time.
I am trying to finish all of my schoolwork so I can really study more for the (hopefully) last standardized test I will ever take. I hate taking tests, and I have not taken a paper based test in a long time (since HS!) as the GRE and Praxis I tests were all computer based tests. But BYU-I is not set up to have people take computer based tests yet so next Saturday I report to the BYU-I campus and take two 2 hr tests back to back...I am so looking forward to it. Otherwise student teaching is almost over, I am starting my 10th week out of 12...and it's down the stretch I come.
Josh and I will be so happy when it is over so we can both calm down a little and have at least some free time once in a while. My sisters wedding is coming up and Ada and I are really looking forward to a trip...but it's so sad to take one without Josh. But happiness and finality are on the horizon so just keep praying, thinking, and hopeing time goes by fast and everything turns out well!
Also, we have our next baby appt on Wednesday and we will be 18 weeks!
Daddys' favorite shirt of Adas'
Don't you just love this face?!


Eating cheese for the first time

Looking so comfortable and wrapped up

Eating some bread too

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is seriously too cute!! I can't believe how fast she's growing!!!

SydneyMin said...

Happy 2-and-a-half year anniversary, guys!! Shelby, you are so amazing to be student teaching with a baby and one on the way. Good for you! Have a great trip out here for the wedding. I hope Josh isn't too lonely at home w/out you two. Ada is SO cute!

Tuthill Family said...

I love the new earings! We need to get Lexi's done. Ada has the best smile and that St Patty's day shirt is adorable! Is there any chance you'll have an ultrasound at you 18 week appointment? (I'm dying to know what you're having and sometimes they can tell at 18 weeks.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy. :)

Whitings said...

She is so cute Shelby!