Saturday, November 22, 2008

Roll on over

Well Ada is now successfully turning over without any help from anyone! She has been almost there for a few months now, and haphazardly at that; but all that is in the past. She used to get almost there, but was not able to get her hand out from under herself and would then just roll back onto her back. But just today, she did it all by herself and of course while I was not watching! I went away to clean up after dinner, and came back to her on her back! And I know it wasn't Josh playing with my mind as her was asleep. We can also feel teeth getting closer and closer to the surface, but we have been saying that for months so we'll just take a hiatus from that topic until we have more breaking news (really...no pun intended).
Other than that we are so incredibly excited to go on a vacation farther away than 3 hours, and as I love planes, we are very excited for this! We will be going back to the East Coast (yes!) to New Hampshire and we will be there from 11/24-11/28 spending time with Joshs' family and our new niece Alexia who was just born on Monday.
I am desperately trying to finish my homework before we leave (or to get as much completed ahead of time so I can really have a vacation-even though my quarter is over the 1st week of December) and so far I have kept up with my designed schedule for when things are due. I also just received very enlightening news: I officially begin my student teaching to finish my masters' (my last quarter!!) on January 5th and it goes for 12 weeks. Then all I need to do is take my Praxis II test and then I will be a certified PA teacher (even though we do not live in PA anymore). So wish me luck and and enjoy the newest bunch of pics as I am sure there will be a ton of pics next week!



She just loves this blanket! She calms down almost immediately when wrapped up in it!
Playing with her monkey. She won but she is tired.

Tackling the monkey

Eating Harold with help from Dad.

Don't worry, we bought this big from a great Old Navy sale..she's still so cute in it though!

Rolling over

4 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

I love the blanket picture! She is so cute - I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like you just had her. It will be wonderful to finally see her in person! I absolutely love the video of her laughing... way to cute!

The Jones Family said...

Too cute! Congrats on reaching that milestone, Ada! I can't wait until Abhisneha is rolling over! I think she'll be happier when she's a bit more mobile, too. She wants to move, she's just not quite there yet. Have fun on your trip! Are you still going home for Christmas, too?

SydneyMin said...

She is so precious. I'm so impressed she made the roll-over!! Have a fun Thanksgiving and a safe trip :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! She is getting so big already!!