Saturday, September 20, 2008

What else can I do but share?

Ada has done so many cute things this week that I have been snapping pictures at just about anything she does! So what can I do with so many pictures, and who would want to see all of them? Why share them of course, as I am sure all the avid readers of this blog will also want to see all the newest batch of pictures I could conjure up. So without further ado...here they are!

Yes...my head is a drum
I don't know why, but I love her yawning pictures!
Now while in her bouncer, she will do a sort of reverse break dance worm move and slowly wriggle herself almost off of it! You think maybe we should strap her in?...
Aunt Devin not so amused
Josh loves to do this...he balances her on his hand. It's their parlor trick.
Something Ada has been doing in every outfit she has on (which makes it difficult with onesies and one piece outfits, but that doesn't mean she won't try!)
Sometimes it seems she is playing peek-a-boo...
In her gym having tummy time

Don't forget to check out the two new videos!

3 comments:

J·wen said...

ture love!

SydneyMin said...

You've got a very talented baby! Not to mention super cute :)

Anonymous said...

Ada is soooo cute in these pictures! I love the videos too. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date and entertained with my gorgeous granddaughter. I love her and my stunning daughter and super wonderful son in law. Love y'all,
Mom and Bill