Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby #2 and Ada

We just went to the doctor for the first time today for Baby #2 and we found out that I am exactly 9 weeks today and that the baby is due 8/8/09, so mark you calendars! Here are also a few pictures of Ada and us having fun. I have started my student teaching, which so far is a lot of fun as I work with a really good teacher and I love the first grade students! Josh started classes today and so far he says they are pretty much what he thought they would be; not too hard but not too easy either. So enjoy our pictures and hope you are all having a lot of fun too!

Us on New Years'
Ada laughing and just having fun with Dad

Playing on the floor
Baby #2's first picture! August here we come!


4 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

That's such a great picture of Ada laughing! I am so excited for you guys... August really isn't that far away! :)

Tobias Family said...

how exciting, it is great having two kids

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, Shelby and Josh. I can't wait to find out what you are having. We love you and miss you and sure do miss that baby girl!! Mom and Bill

Anonymous said...

How exciting!