Friday, October 29, 2010

Mainers for a week

Hello All!
I will try to keep this concise but a bunch has happened recently and I need to chronicle it all. So first and foremost:
Uncle Aaron is back!! He is just as skinny as ever (which I think made Josh a little disappointed as he came back from many areas where they told him he was too skinny and thus he came back a bit heavier than he would have liked...)

Before we get onto Maine, we went on a small trip with some church friends the other day to a farm in Doylestown and we took a few pics

This little boy right here...he's got my heart, but almost as much as his father.


Yeah, she has it too...and look at how beautiful her hair is! I love it!

This is the Orno bog. You'll see a picture of the plaque in a couple of pics.


The explorers!!

More of the bog boardwalk

RJ was having fun being in the front seat of the stroller

All of us except Grammie and Grandpa

sorry this is out of order but here is the plaque

A pic I am sure no one will be happy I took...sorry guys but I always think y'all look great!

Uncle Aaron wrestling

I love that they're all trying to get RJ to look at the camera

a better pic but I thought the other was funny

Our present to Grammie and Grandpa...thought it wouldn't travel very well so brought the stuff and made it there.

I love my cheese grin-y boy!!


Making Grammies' signature side: crescent rolls!

Lexis' cheese face!

Playing at Grammie and Grandpas'

These guys were fast friends

Playing with my baby girl; she is so giggly and silly. How could you not fall under her spell of giggles and sillies?? Even Daddy has gotten sillier!

RJ loves getting and giving kisses. Daddy thinks I am making him into too much of a Mamas' boy, but I guess I will only have until he starts school and then my boy will be too old to kiss as much as I do now. So sorry Daddy, but I am going to live it up for now.


Yeah, Daddy is under RJs' spell too.

park playing

My fearless slide going fiend of a boy!


He loves to blow bubbles





And this is a picture of my husband wearing way too few articles of clothing for how cold it was!

chillin' at Grammies'

This picture I had nothing to do with at all. RJ kept getting stuck back here so Daddy went to grab the camera and then he started screaming...breaking my heart still.


We went with some friends to the Phila Zoo and went on the carousel. My little man lookin' so fly!

Bethany trying to get a pic with her daughter Maddy, and it didn't turn out as well as we planned. Still an awesome picture.


Ada and Gigi




checkin' out the exhibits
We had a great time visiting family and we hope to see everyone again soon!

1 comment:

SydneyMin said...

Wonderful post!!! So many great pictures :) And even some of my family members were featured. Excellent! Ada's hair is looking so beautiful :)