Monday, September 20, 2010

What you've missed

Since I have not posted in a while, I thought I would regale you with what we have been up to lately... I think I have found my crafty passion!! I loved making this! We have already used it and we love it (although Josh insisted on doing the letter placement and now it really bugs him that there is too much space between Song and Prayer...) ps- family I think you may be getting something made with vinyl letters for Christmas!!

Roarke really needs a bigger dog, and when we get ourselves settled again (insert fervent prayers here) we plan on getting either a regular colored German shepherd or a white one!!! So excited for that amongst other things...

Playing at the ward Labor Day picnic

Some people brought these huge oversized Frisbees and all the kids LOVED them!


Roarke finally snagged one

Ada playing in our cold freezer bag. Check out our YouTube videos to see a cool one where I was following Ada when she was inside this one

A Daddy-daughter movie! Ada wants Daddy to take her to see the horse movie coming out in a few weeks Secretariat (to which of course Daddy said, "Who?" So sad.)

Roarke is now old enough to rub noses with Ada (something she does to EVERYONE) without hitting heads together.

Sharing a kiss too!! So adorable!

Playing with Snickers...they're always a bit too rough

Watching a movie with Pop
I also got a new hairdo, but have not as of yet taken a picture of it so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Whitings said...

I have to apologize for the short encounter a few Sundays ago. I had no idea you were in the Jarettown ward! I was thinking you guys lived in Idaho still. I was also planning on coming over to you after sacrament, but Sister Rolph got to me first, then Brother Luce, then Brother Ackerman, then I was being rushed out of the chapel so primary could start practicing. After all of that, I realized you were the primary chorister and I didn't know what to do. I could NOT leave without saying hi, but I didn't want to interrupt. So, I am sorry that I only I got to see you for a second. You are looking great though! Next time I hope to see you longer!

Tuthill Family said...

Ahhh - I have been looking for vinyl letters to make a similiar sign... WHERE did you find those?

And, of course, I LOVE all the pics. You guys really have verrrry cute kiddos! :)