Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day Everyone!!

This post is entirely devoted to Fathers on this great day. I love my husband more than words can express but I will spend eternity trying! I love all of the fathers and fathers in law in my life and I am forever thankful for all they have done to either raise me or my husband. Please enjoy the pics!

Wow Skye, such a great sister pic

Freddy Kruger

Pops' "I am so happy" smile

Mee-wow

priceless

Roarke LOVES playing with balloons!


Me in my luau get up

I really like this picture

And he loves the Lei

Ada has a serious shoe fetish and I know she didn't get it from me!!

Blueberry pie. We also had a homemade key lime pie which we didn't get a picture of as it was eaten way too fast! Any of you who know my mom know she is a master key lime pie maker so it was fantastic!!

We had steak AND lobster! What a meal!


These are the lobsters. I was so surprised that Ada actually ate them this time!! She also ate some edamame (soybeans) and corn as long as we let her dip them in BBQ sauce so...we let her of course! I also gave in and let her have a bite of pie, but after that she closed her mouth and turned her head and resolutely asked for her berries! I love that she eats good things!!

Awww, the one time where they aren't fighting!

The pie being made



Yeah ain't we cute...?

The decorations


Ada will actually let me put hair clips in her hair for a few hours which makes me so happy!
P.S.- we have a video of surprising Pop with his Fathers' Day extravaganza if you want to check it out!

3 comments:

SydneyMin said...

WOW!! You guys went all out :) I love it!! I love that picture of Ada, too :) What a cutie. I'm so impressed you blogged about it SO quickly :)

Tuthill Family said...

Very Fancy... Lobster AND steak! Wow! Love all the pics of the kiddos as usual. I can't believe how much they've grown! It's been too long since we've seen them. We'll have to plan a trip. Looks like you guys have a LOT of fun at you Mom's. That's great that your kids get to spend so much time with their aunts/uncles/grandparents! :)

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas