Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter pics

We are kickin' it here at Meemaw and Pops' place (my mom and stepdad) in Elkins Park, Pa for a while until we get a little more sorted out. Josh is going to transfer, but where is still up in the air but right now we are seriously considering Temple. I am trying to find a well paying job that I wouldn't mind taking my kids with me. I found one place I loved but they offered me next to nothing and another place where the facility was somewhere I would never take my kids but they offered a lot...why is job hunting so difficult?! But pray for me/us as I have another prospect at a good facility...so let's hope they make me a decent offer!
We went and got our Easter pics taken professionally this time (something more than Wal-Mart anyway) and surprisingly enough Ada was not ready for it, but Roarke is always a sucker for a well placed smile. No more pictures!
yes, I know I am adorable. Start melting... (well at least I do!)

One of the few profile shots where she wasn't all teary eyed

Taking the flower back

Letting Roarke "see" the flower

Awwwwwww!

Cute and not sure what's with the toe pointing...



So smiley!

She finally let us take a picture where she was sitting. We'd get her in position and then as we moved away she cry and reach for Daddy. She's such a daddys' girl!!

She only did this the first time we asked her and then adamantly refused to do it again.

Letting her hold an Easter egg! She looks so full of awe!

5 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

LOVE Them ALL! When do we get one in the mail? (Can you tell I'm excited?!)

Curtiss & Ginger said...

DARLING! Such beautiful kids you have!

Whitings said...

Oh my gosh Shelby! I don't think your photo shoot could have gone any better! Your children are adorable and you got SO many great shots!

Anonymous said...

They look so great! Wonderful pictures Shelby! We will be praying for you guys, and we hope you find something worth your while!

Miss ya!

Joe, Stephanie and Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE!! I love it! We can't wait to see you guys!