Sunday, January 10, 2010

JAWS

So if you'll look closely, this is what we saw when we woke up this morning. Roarkes' hair has quite the wave to it that when just seen over the top of his crib, is very reminiscent of JAWS. I even got a video file of it and I am currently working on setting it to the JAWS theme music so be on the lookout for that!
Roarke, aka JAWS
very strong legs and very impatient to get into the bath tub


making a mess as usual

REALLY wanting her picture taken too

Look at our little stud! Doesn't he look ready to play rugby or something preppy?

a much better view

5 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

hahaha... SOOO cute!! I LOVE all the pictures! How fun! :)

Tuthill Family said...

Love the preppy lool! I can't believe he's already standing by himself - where has the time gone? Ada is just too cute wanting her picture taken. She got such a great smile!

Tuthill Family said...

Sorry - that should have said preppy LOOK... I can type, honest!

Stinson Family said...

We too love the jaws look! Abby can't wait to see the video!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of ada cheesin' hardcore! That is soo freakin adorable. Roarke is getting so big so fast!!