Monday, December 7, 2009

More Love

Well as it has been FREEZING outside recently, we have been spending more time indoors already (and by freezing I don't mean a mere 32 degrees; we're talking like a high of 18 and a low of -10!!). We have also been spending more time indoors as Josh, Ada and Roarke have been kind of sick for the past week (Josh even had to take 2 days off to help recuperate as he was working too much and when he called us every night, he sounded like a Barry White impersonator!)
So I also tired my hand at making the pumpkin roll Josh has been hankering to have me make for a while and I must admit I was intimidated at first, but it wasn't so bad and it turned out very well! pumpkin roll slices
he likes to sit up in the corner of the couch and watch basketball with his Daddy and cries when the commercials come on...Josh is in Heaven! He is also measuring in at about 26.5 inches already so Josh is hoping he'll be really tall and play basketball!

Trying on Mamas' winter boots and she doesn't want to give them back


It is hard to take pictures of Roarke as Ada gets very jealous! She will get in front of the camera (which has made me miss some really great pictures of Roarke, but I would much rather have 10,000 close-ups of Ada) so here she is almost yelling "CHEESE!!!"

Ada likes to hold Roarke now and even tries to burp him! But it only lasts a few seconds so the camera always has to be nearby and ready in a flash!!

1 comment:

Tuthill Family said...

What great pictures! Now I want Pumpkin Cake Roll! Yours looks sooo Yummy! I love the last shot of the kiddos together. Too cute! I hope you all are feeling better. :)