Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Check this kid out

Everyone, you really need to watch the new video. Josh went to get Ada this morning as he heard a strange noise coming from her room; it sounded like she was knocking on her own door (and her crib is too far away to do this). Upon opening the door, she immediately ran out. Wondering how she accomplished this task, Josh put her back in her crib and watched her get out. So that's definitely something to see. We just received Roarkes' cloth diapers and Adas' bigger ones so here's to washing diapers way more often!! So also check out our pictures below and see what else we have been up to!


Ada in a great outfit

He can hold his head up now!



Conehead...can I have some fried chicken embryos?


Ada is our little Monkey, and Roarke is our little hedgehog, like Sonic



A preview of coming attractions

Daddy daughter pic

Trying to be quiet


Look who's ready for school to start...but we're not yet Ada!


2 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

I LOVE the new video... although I have to be honest - I think I suffered a mild anxiety attack watching her. The kiss at the end was my favorite part. (I watched it twice... :)
I adore all the new pics too! Keep 'em coming! Roarke has the best hair! And, it goes without saying that both of your kids are super cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree, I had my hand over my mouth waiting to see how she was going to get off from the dresser! That was also my favorite part, the waving, and kissing like she wasn't on top of a dresser! :)