Sunday, August 30, 2009

New

We have some more pics for your viewing pleasure and we hope that you love our updates!
Ada loving her dog Pop got for her
Squeezing the stuffing out of it

Loving her new big girl bed


Not sure if she liked it though...yet.

Great picture I somehow managed to take before Ada either poked Roarkes' eye or ran off

Yes that is the bag the wipes come in on her head

MC Hammer pants. He's just so skinny!

So sweet

This is usually what happens when Ada puts her own hat on

Her new PJ's

5 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

Oh my gosh your kids are seriously so beautiful and have such perfect little faces! I hope I can meet them some day! :) Love the pics!

Tuthill Family said...

I love that little hat that Ada was wearing on/in her bed! Too cute! Those jammies are still a little big though. :) The picture of Ada kissing RJ is super cute! I deffinitely need a copy!

Whitings said...

Ryan is the same way as Roarke with her clothes, she is so little all her clothes are HUGE on her! There are 3 outfits she can actually wear right now. The rest of the time she is in sleepers or onesies. Your kids are super cute though SHelby!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing!! What a fun age, (I can say that since I have no kids to get cranky, and cry.) Hopefully we get to see you all around Thanksgiving!!

Stinson Family said...

Very Adorable pictures of your babies. I love the colors on the big girl bed.