Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fashion Forward

Ada and I helped Aunt Devin out this past week by being a part of her fashion show. Ada did very well, except when someone else tried to hold her for a second; she cried for a minute and wanted me back, and then hugged me for about 5 minutes. It was great ( in that I felt wanted and I will remember this moment when she's a teenager and feels much the opposite). I on the other hand, felt like a curly blue circus tent, but the people awwww'd just the same - more for Ada I am sure! Josh was our very own paparazzi, but the pix turned out very dark so we took this one afterwards.
Ada with her toilet paper roll bracelets Daddy made her.

Our most recent family picture, with a little too much light...

Playing with life-size Stitch

Playing dress up. She has figured out how to put this on by herself and she is so proud!

More dress up and her new monkey PJs.

I think this pregnancy picture is marginally better than the last... but you can tell how hot it was that day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh la la, fashion Diva's! I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Thanks for the B-Day Card!

Tuthill Family said...

Shelby - your hair looks so cute with curls! And I must say that you are positively glowing! What cute pregnant pics! As always, I just want to scoop Ada up and kiss her she's so cute! I can't believe she's almost 1!!! Where has the year gone?

Stinson Family said...

That is great that Ada is starting to dress herself! She looks soo cute in her new pj's. You look radiant :) Thanks for sharing with us!