Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ada Turns 1, and I turn old

This week we had Adas' first birthday party at Porter Park here in Rexburg (it was thankfully, one of the few non-rainy days for the past few weeks). We had a good turnout and Ada got tons of gifts (Thanks everyone!). So view the pix of Adas' birthday, of her first ice cream ever, and of her new carseat and thus new favorite toy: the box it came in! Thanks also go out to all those who sent me gifts/cards as I turn the big 25 tomorrow.
Look for the new video of her birthday but be forewarned, it's a long one!

Ada tearing into her gifts
Surrounded by gifts!Having fun Playing with her blocks

Cake everywhere!
Her new fort

Daddy cut her a window

Getting used to the new carseat as her old one is going to her new baby brother- when he arrives!

Birthday ice cream at Coldstone

Loving strawberry and sprinkles

5 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

Love the pictures and Happy Birthday you guys! I can't believe that Ada is going to be 1 tommorrow! Time flies! The box fort looks like tons of fun - the packaging always makes for the best toys at that age! :)

Stinson Family said...

Happy Birthday to you both! This past year has gone by soo fast, it feels like Mom and I were just up there visiting you all. Ada looks great with all her new gifts. The carseat is very cute!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

Ada is SOOO beautiful! The perfect combination of you and Josh! wow... I cant believe she is one! It seems like it was just yesterday we were in jarretown talking about your wedding day! Congrats on such an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! The cards are actually still sitting on my coffee table where they have been for the last month... go figure, I'll get them out at some point! she is soooo cute, and I want a car seat like that, it looks so comfy!!

Whitings said...

Happy Birthday Ada!

I love her swim suit!