Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Snow Snow!

Well for those of you who have fair weather this winter, you'll be shocked by this! We have had so much snow so far this winter that people are saying that when it all melts, the amount of water coming through this valley will be a sight to see. There was a Teton Dam which broke back in the 70's, and that flooded the entire town and surrounding area! If you want to know more check this website out: http://www.rexcc.com/thingstodo/attractions/tetonflood.html

So here are some pictures to stimulate your mind and senses! (we have finally taken some pics of my pregnant belly!)







These are pics of our walkways and our parking lot, and yes, in the first picture-there is a car under all that snow!












Ok so I am not huge yet, but this is only at just barely 5 mos!

3 comments:

SydneyMin said...

Wow! I can be the first comment on your new blog :) I love it! You are looking fabulous with that little belly :) I can't believe all the snow. It's almost 70 degrees here today. Have fun blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelbs! You look fantastic!! I know what you mean by the kicking -Spencer and I think that our little boy is a soccer player the way he kicks around in there! We are just under 8 weeks away from meeting our little man - i'm nervous, but excited :) We have decided to name him James Caden - it took us most of the pregnancy to agree to a name! Anyway - I can't believe that snow! Holy cow! Its amazing! Let me know whether its a boy or girl! I am so excited for you!!!! Love ya girl!

Stinson Family said...

I love the pictures of the snow. At times I miss seeing it and then I remmeber the cold. You look great and glowing. I love the ultrasound picture. We can't wait to find out what your having.