Monday, February 4, 2008

Our First Blog


For all of those who want pictures, videos, updates and the like, here is our blog. We just got a mini dvd camcorder, which we are still figuring out how it works but soon we will have our own videos uploaded!

So I am sure you are asking...what's new? Well we are 20 weeks today and next week we go in to try to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, so we are very excited. Josh will have to have no sleep on that day but like the great man that he is, decided to come in with me anyway. The baby has started kicking and it's fun to feel it, but sometimes we really think we are going to have a runner or soccer player the way he or she kicks!

It's freezing cold on most mornings/nights, but by day the sun is out and shinning, which just makes you think it is warmer than it actually is! It snows a few inches every day or so, and the people around here have no idea what to do with it all! I have heard that they are starting to load trucks and other vehicles with the excess snow and dumping outside of town so we can have our roads back!
We will keep you all posted on events as they progress, and as soon as we get some more pictures, we'll upload them!

3 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

I am so happy that you guys have a blog now! Your belly is absolutely adorable and that is so exciting that you can feel the baby moving around and kicking! That is really one of the best feelings in the world... while the baby is little. :) I used to walk around with my hand on my belly all day long just so I wouldn't miss anything. Not too much longer until you find out what you're having... I can't wait! Have fun in all the snow, and be careful with your footing. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are just cute as a bug, a June bug! I miss y'all so much. The kids say hi and say call soon. I can't wait to see you in June. Send new pics of the two of you!!

Love, Mom, Bill et al

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys and i am so sorry about the snow. I am glad that you haven't forgotten us well at least me. we do miss you being around. I wish you the best of luck and let me know what you are having. Take care. Here is My Email For Home Celly1981@aol.com and My Space Is cellie81. The Belly is cute and small.