Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ketchup

Ketchup Queen, she squeals PLEASE whenever she sees the ketchup bottle
Trying on Roarkes' next snowsuit (obviously he needs to get a lot bigger first!)

Ain't she adorable?!!

Halloween cookies, Josh made the ghost one.

This one is called Brain Freeze. It didn't turn out exactly as planned; the icing kept slipping!

Yes, that is an eyeball in Joshs' drink (a gummy though so don't get too grossed out)

Sorry, but this is as creative as I got for our main course. Chicken Parmesan dubbed bloody chicken with moldy cheese (dyed the mozzarella green)

Ada playing with one of the gummy eyes. Once she heard us say it was an eye, she put it over her eye, Priceless!

It's...squishy!

Trying on Daddys' winter hat, I think it fits!

Ada is slowly letting me do her hair, but sometimes we find that her barrette is no longer in her hair, but in her mouth!!

PLEASE take my picture Daddy!!

Cuddling on the couch

Ever since we were first married, every week we have had pizza one night a week. It used to be on Monday nights, but now Josh works on Monday nights so it has been moved to Sunday. Ada LOVES pizza!

Based on our blog title, you must think that there is something significant about Ketchup, and you would be right. This is something new Ada has discovered, and when Josh put it on her hot dog during lunch, the look on her face clearly said, "Where has this been all my life, and Dad why have you been holding out on me?!!" We also went today and got our swine flu vaccines. Luckily, I got to get the nasal version, but Ada had to get the shot and kids under 9 have to get two! Not both at the same time, but no more than a month apart. Josh had to leave to get to work on time, so he and Ada will go next time and I'll stay home with Roarke rather than send Josh there with both kids like I was for a while (although Roarke fell asleep in the back of the stroller and Ada finally stayed in the front so all was well...)
Tuesday nights Josh is off of work so we had some of our Halloween fare early. I have been fairly delinquent in my postings and I know I am going to take so many pictures on Saturday that I will more than likely be able to make a flipbook out of them all, so I figured that I had better post what I have thus far or else these pictures will then become less significant and they'll fall by the wayside... so enjoy the first set of pics!

3 comments:

Stinson Family said...

This last Sunday was the first time that she has left her barrett alone for the whole day. I use headbands and she loves those. Love all the halloween pictures. We just went to the local farm today and Abby picked hers out. Can't wait to see you all :)

Tuthill Family said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! I love the close up of Ada's face in the snow-suit. She just looks so sweet and innocent. The "eyeball" is awesome!!! I'm going to look for a couple for Cameron and Jon's drinks tomorrow... think Cameron or Jon will give the better reaction? (Tough call...) And as for the ketchup - I wouldn't be surprised if Josh WAS holding out. Ada comes by that love honestly. Ask Josh if he still likes a little egg with his ketchup. He used to cover (almost) everything in the sticky red stuff - esp scrambled eggs. Keep the cute pics coming. I can't wait to see the ones from Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute, I was just going to say the same thing about Josh and his eggs. She is adorable! What a fun idea for dinner!!