Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two Holes

Well our little girl now has two holes permanently in her. No she did not have any bad reactions to shots or the like, but she got her ears pierced. We decided that even though the small town in which we live is in fact small, that does not mean that our finances can accommodate us going down to I.F. (Idaho Falls- another smallish town about 30 mins away with a rather un-imaginative moniker) whenever we wish. So we have decided that we will go down once a month for some great family fun...so what better to do then get Adas' ears pierced?

We are glad that we did it now rather than later. Adas' big, strong Daddy even had a hard time keeping her a still as he could! Now, many of you may know that I have a huge irrational fear of all things related to needles, so I had no real desire to be anywhere in the vicinity. However, I had to help keep her calm and try, however unsuccessfully, to soothe her. Luckily, due to clever apparatus configurations, there was no needle in sight, which made it much easier for me. But Ada now has two permanent holes in her ears, bearing her beautiful red birthstone (which for those of you who know Josh know how much he hates color red, but after some deliberation decided not to let his personal dislikes affect our daughter-way to go Josh!) Anyway, what do you think?
Um...what did you want me to do again?
Partially strangled by butterflies!
How's this face?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last face is hillarious! But it totally looks like she was mimicking Josh! I have seen him do that face plenty of times!

Tuthill Family said...

Earings! That is too much fun! I can't wait to see her in person... not much longer now! :)

Stinson Family said...

I love the earings! She is soo adorable. I am sad that we won't be there in November to see you all.